Swim Meet 101
Everything you need to know for a great swim meet!
- Arrive 15 minutes before warm-ups start to allow time to park and be on pool deck ready to warm up!
- Bring: Cap, goggles, team swim suit and a towel
- Helpful to bring chairs and pop-up tents
- Snacks are typically available for purchase but we always suggest bringing water and snacks for your swimmer
- Be on time!
- Please Check in Upon Arrival with the volunteer coordinator - home and away meets
- Once signed in you will be provided a lanyard with instructions on the back
- Timers and Stroke and Turn please be alert and attend the pre-meet briefing.
- Do not leave your post without handing the role off directly to your replacement
- Don't forget to return your lanyard and any other equipment before leaving the meet
Families & Spectators
- Check your email for directions and parking instructions before the meet for away meets. For home meets please park on the grassy hill.
- Chairs and tents are welcome
- The team and families will sit together. At home meets we sit on the river side of the pool deck. Please leave the club house side of the pool deck for our guests.
- Bring some cash for concessions!
- Dual meets start at 8:30am with relays