Signup Instructions for Swims and Jobs at Meets
Please note we need to know by the end of practice on Tuesday if you plan to swim in the upcoming meet and your event preferences. Anyone not responding will be considered not attending and not registered in the meet.
To Sign-Up for Meets and Volunteering:
Log in to the website. Login is found in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
If you can’t remember your password, click "Forgot your password" to reset your password.
Under the Meets & Events tab, select "Signup Calendar" to sign up for a swim meet.
- Click the JOB SIGNUP tab and sign up for volunteer shifts (note one parent may sign up both parents for jobs -- scroll down and you’ll see the other parent listed). If you know you and your spouse will not be at this meet, skip to Swimmer Signup.
- Click Save Assignments.
- Click Back to Signup Calendar.
Swimmer Signup & Sign-Out
Due by END OF PRACTICE TUESDAY!
- Click the green MEET ENTRY tab, and then click the green Edit tab under your athletes' names.
- For each of your athletes, select an option from the drop down list next to their names.
- Not Attending
- Select each swimmers preferred events from the list shown. If a prompt comes up that asks if you have received coach’s approval, make sure you get that approval on deck or via email.
- Specify your swimmer's availability for relays from the drop down options.
- Click Save to record your choices.
Please remember the coaches will make final line ups. They will adjust swimmers individual events and relay events to serve the team best and to ensure legality of stoke.